Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just What a Good Mommma Does

One thing about a momma, we love to share every little thing in our children's lives.  That is right up till the day they tell us they are no longer babies and for us to mind our own business.  As for now I have yet to reach that day, therefore I share every happy or sad moment.  I share every giggly blushing crush on a new boy.  I share every tear when a friend says something mean.  I share every squeal of happiness when an insect comes into sight.  I share every moment of temper tantrums when things don't go as expected.  I also get to share the germs brought in from school and other child friendly places.  Being the good momma I am, I gladly share their ups and downs alongside with the viruses, colds, and stomach bugs.  This is just a part of motherly love. 

By the way, as I type this I am sick, sick, sick!  Ah, the joys of motherhood.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment