Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Girl Scout Cookies

Ah, it is that time of year again!  Every year I promise myself that I will never tackle the craziness of selling another Girl Scout cookie.  I vow that Noodle Poodle can live without an extra patch or the little trinkets that can be earned "if you sell just a few more boxes."   I declare I can make it through the whole cookie sales season without devouring 2 or 3 boxes myself.  Every year, I fail at these attempts.

Yes.  Thin Mints, Trefoils, and Tagalongs have once again taken over our house by the case fulls. 

Next year is going to be different.  From now on, I will turn down the need to earn the cookie patch for my daughter.  I will rebuke the temptation to satisfy my desire for the sweet, delicious, wonderful tasting Samoas.  I will be strong.  Yup, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment